In this Role, you'll get to:
- Build strong supplier relationships and convincingly explain the strategic benefits of the Priceline and Agoda programs to grow bookings, revenues and gross profit in assigned portfolio
- Suggest business solutions, based on data, to maximize Priceline and Agoda accommodation availability, content competitiveness and business growth for hotel partners
- Evaluate existing partnerships and determine actions to optimize performance
- Conduct ongoing reviews of production with participating hotels and continually present strategic recommendations using a consultative approach to optimize hotel conversion and assist partner hotels in maximizing their RevPAR via Priceline and Agoda products
- Identify, prioritize, negotiate, contract and onboard non-participatory hotels, ensuring favorable terms and conditions.
- Formulate project ideas, determine where opportunity exists and implement new approaches.
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Research and troubleshoot rate and availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, etc.
- Train and inform hotel partners on Agoda technologies, tools and models
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly/monthly supplier and internal reports
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Three years’ experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels preferred, but not necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Ability to creatively “think on the fly” when negotiating with hotel partners
- A team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong prioritization and planning skills; must be comfortable making trade-offs vs. trying to get it all done
- Strong strategic and data analysis skills
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. In addition to a competitive base salary, certain roles may be eligible for an annual bonus and/or equity grant.