Analyst, Accounts Payable
Analyst, Accounts Payable
From accounting and financial planning to risk/fraud analysis and payments, our Finance team ensures not only our company’s financial security, but also that our customers can buy from us with confidence.
Why this job’s a big deal:
In this role you will be responsible for managing the timely processing of a variety of high-volume transactions, including, employee expense reimbursements, trade vendors, and customer refunds. In addition, this role ensures consistent application of policies and procedures, supports continuous improvement, working to resolve issues, escalations or disputes as it relates to accounts payable.
In this role you will get to:
● Oversee accounts payable processes which requires an advanced level of understanding of the procurement flow processes and their relation to accounts payable.
● Process various transactions including multi-currency invoices, expense reports, customer refunds, and wire and/or check requests
● Investigate discrepancies where vendor invoices do not match purchase order amount; request credits as needed.
● Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding supplier invoices paid or unpaid.
● Assist with audits as needed
● Ensure Concur is configured properly to ensure integrity for all requests for payment, including proper authorization and accurate account coding
● Audit and approve T&E reports weekly processed via Concur.
● Review invoices including Prepaid and Fixed Assets for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
● Process weekly/monthly manual recording batches for month end closing of transactional payments.
● Maintain Vendor 1099 information and required W9 and W8 forms for suppliers.
● Assist Director with the annual 1099 IRS reporting process.
● Prepare monthly Use and Sales Tax schedules
Who you are:
● 2+ years Account Payable experience
● Possess good technical knowledge of Accounts Payable / P2P processes. Understanding of purchasing, receiving and 2 and 3-Way match processes
● Working experience and technical knowledge of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable related systems and required interfaces preferred.
● Knowledge of general accounting principles
● Proficient at accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel)
● Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced/rapidly changing
● Excellent written and verbal communication; proficient in presentation writing tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Slides)
● Ability to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders / vendors
● Illustrated history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust.
● The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it’s a way of life. Unquestionable integrity and ethics are essential.