We pride ourselves on Customer Care at priceline, and our team delivers the very best. Through our partner call centers and online support services, we make sure customers are always looked after before, during and after booking a deal with priceline.
The Customer Care team at priceline.com is looking for a highly versatile Product Manager to join the Product & Customer Experience Team.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for service and travel with experience in Customer Care and/or e-commerce. This analytical individual must have a desire to benchmark, test, measure, improve and simplify the customers’ experience with our products that provide measurable results.
Candidates must be comfortable with the Agile process and thrive in a lean, fast-paced, collaborative environment. Some days you will be planning the delivery of enterprise initiatives impacting our functional areas while other days are focused on diving into customer KPI’s or behaviors.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize and manage project work, lifecycles, milestones, and stakeholder expectations.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track performance by leveraging control techniques for existing product policies to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Facilitate effective change management.
- Work with various agile teams to improve the UI that articulates priceline’s focus on a customer centric approach to servicing the customer.
- Drive continuous improvement to customer experience policy and process through analytics and strategic data points while providing calculated risk assessments.
- Dive into data to identify underlying performance snags or policy pitfalls.
- Produce actionable outputs and reporting.
- Drive a state of constant iteration and optimization through continued analysis.
- Work with the team to optimize all partner/client processes and ensure they receive equal service and satisfaction through professional and supportive interactions and effective resolution of escalated issues.
- Manage external Rental Car vendor/partner relationships and champion on behalf of priceline’s customers for a streamlined, customer focused experience.
- Immerse in the product and competition to stay abreast of industry standards and trends, review best practices and recalibrate as necessary.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of consumer-facing, online product management or related experience focused on effectively managing multiple initiatives in various development life cycle phases.
- Experience in analytics with the appropriate skillset to interpret data trends, diagnose root cause, forecast future impact and ROI while recommending action plans to mitigate future instance.
- A proven track record of effective project planning including dependency and risk management/mitigation assessments.
- Moderate proficiency in SQL a must.
- An understanding of the e-commerce (mobile and desktop) landscape.
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and negotiation skills – from product specifications, project plans through stakeholder tollgates at all levels.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of the Rental Car Industry a strong plus.
- Humility; a constant desire to grow and learn.
- BS/BA required.
Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.