We’re a data-driven organization, which makes our Analytics and Data Science teams the brains of our operation. On the cutting edge of customer and business analytics, they make sure all our decisions and innovations are based on the latest insights.
The Hotels department is looking for a team player, highly motivated, detailed oriented professional to join its analyst team. The Hotel Property Activation Analyst team supports many functions of priceline.com’s hotel business, including data analysis, updating tools, creating dashboards and supporting the hotels sales for its retail inventory.
Ideal candidate is a technically-minded individual who can work independently and as part of a team in an exciting, result oriented work environment. You will support strategies and processes that increase productivity, team efficiencies and help the group meet and exceed its goals.
- Activate hotels for participation in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit and review each update for accuracy, take time to research any inconsistencies and determine the best solution
- Validate data that is received by consulting multiple sources/tools to ensure speed and accuracy of properties we are launching live in our website
- Work closely with intercompany, hotel partners, and internal customers to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve GDS/XML data issues preventing hotels from properly participating
- Monitor and manage internal and external issue escalation process. This includes, but it’s not limited to determining issue, identifying potential resolution, prioritizing and routing to appropriate team member for action
- Liaise with internal and external customers to troubleshoot and identify the best resolution and execute the appropriate changes to repair data inconsistencies
- Monitor and update reports to identify data discrepancies and execute as needed to ensure that the functionality of each hotel is uninterrupted
- Help automate processes and develop quality assurance skills that helps business productivity and team efficiencies
- Assist with general ad-hoc project
- Bachelor’s Degree: Hospitality Management, Business Management, Computer Science
- Excellent problem solving/follow up skills, displays sense of urgency, able to work and flourish in a fast paced multi-task, team environment
- Team player with exceptional strong oral and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a service oriented approach
- Organizes and prioritizes responsibilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and use of the internet, with strong knowledge of Excel
- Exposure to SQL, Tableau, Jira, Worldspan, Pegasus, and extranets are pluses, but not required
- Travel or Hotel experience a plus
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.