The Customer Care team at priceline is looking for a highly versatile Learning and Development Project Manager to join the Learning and Development Team.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for service and travel with experience in e-commerce. This analytical individual must have a desire to measure, improve and simplify the customers’ experience and interaction with our products leading to measurable results.
Candidates must be comfortable with the Agile process and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize and manage project work, lifecycles, milestones, and stakeholder expectations.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track performance by leveraging control techniques for existing product policies to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals
- Drive continuous improvement to the agent learning experience through your knowledge of learning and development.
- Dive into data to identify underlying performance opportunities
- Produce actionable outputs and reporting
- Drive a state of constant iteration and optimization through continued analysis
- Work with the team to optimize all partner/client processes and ensure they receive equal service and satisfaction through professional and supportive interactions and effective resolution of escalated issues.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of learning and development experience
- Knowledge of learning theory: ADDIE Model, RCD, SAM Model
- Experience with elearning tools: Captivate, Articulate, any LMS
- Problem solving: Uses sound business judgement to implement initiatives
- ROI/Business Planning: Ability to interpret data to manage ROI assumptions for training investment
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- An understanding of the e-commerce (mobile and desktop) landscape
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications to stakeholder presentations
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, but also tactical daily execution
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities
- Experience with contact centers a plus
Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.