We pride ourselves on Customer Care at priceline, and our team delivers the very best. Through our partner call centers and online support services, we make sure customers are always looked after before, during and after booking a deal with priceline.
Priceline is looking for an Instructional Designer/Multimedia developer, Customer Care who has experience with train the trainer, eLearning and creating content.
Come join a team who puts the customer at the center of everything we do! This can be your chance to make a difference in the life of an everyday traveler!
This candidate should have a passion for supporting the Priceline family, with a focus on learning. In this position you will work with all departments within Customer Care to make sure that our contact center agents are informed and trained using the latest in learning technology and processes and reflect of our Priceline.com values. The goal is an informed and agent pool and customer care team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and learning and development team members to build dynamic content for all contact center agents
- Build training assessment tools that identify gaps in training development/delivery, design and fix curriculum to close gaps and achieve KPIs
- Perform needs analysis, develop facilitator guides, lesson plans, evaluations as well as conduct training for Trainers that aligns with the organization business goals.
- Ensure that all training is multimodal and localized to all agent populations.
- Manage placement of designated learning assets into Litmos LMS
- Develop multimedia, SCORM compliant learning assets using Storyline Articulate, Vyond and other cutting edge development tools
- Minimum of 5 years experience building training content, or educational equivalent
- Knowledge of learning theory: ADDIE Model, RCD, SAM Model
- Experience with eLearning tools: Captivate, Articulate, any LMS
- Problem solving: Uses sound business judgement to implement initiatives
- ROI/Business Planning: Ability to manage a budget and build strong business case and ROI assumptions for training investment
- Experience with contact centers a plus
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.