People & Culture / Legal
People & Culture / Legal
Our People & Culture and Legal teams make sure we provide a highly ethical working environment where everyone at priceline can bring their whole selves to work and deliver their very best each day.
The purpose of the HR Operations Team includes to enhance business performance by making People processes easy and effective for employees and People leaders and ensuring efficient use of the Workday investment. Workday is the source of people data to an increasing number of internal and external systems for Priceline and Booking Holdings.
The HR Process Analyst will ensure we have the right enabling conditions in place to deliver brilliant execution of people processes and seek opportunities for greater efficiencies and simplification.
The position reports to the Director, Human Resources Operations and is based in Norwalk, CT. As a member of the HR Operations Team – She/he will partner and collaborate with functional stakeholders / process owners.
The HR Process Analyst will be responsible for documenting and maintaining the HR Processes that facilitates the HR service delivery model. She/he will serve as an End-to-End process subject matter expert (SME) in the execution of HR service delivery program and provide process and technical expertise to Business as Usual (BAU) process improvement initiatives.
Job Description / Accountabilities
• Drives the embedding of the HR service delivery model by leveraging processes and technology to enable a self-serve
culture into the organization and driving a better employee experience.
• Continuously improves Business As Usual (BAU) processes and people data to drive efficiencies.
• Analyzes business requirements to find configuration and/or workflow solutions
• Drives the embedding and optimize utilization of End-to-End HR Processes.
• Develops Employee Life Cycle End-to-End (E2E) process maps and links to up streams and down streams processes
(i.e., Payroll, 3rd party systems and vendors).
• Builds process knowledge, ways of working and RASCI capability for process SMEs (i.e., Compensation, Benefits,
Immigration, Talent, Talent Acquisition).
• Drives HR process improvements for international operations
• Partners with SMEs to resolve Tier 2 process and configuration issues.
• Develops e-learning material and delivers training to employees and People Managers
• Maintains and updates HR Process maps, RASCI charts and service delivery documentation.
• Identifies opportunities for using automation tools to improve efficiencies and minimizing errors.
• Ensures HR Internal controls and Data security are incorporated in End-to-End processes
Serves as subject matter expert on Workday configured and deployed modules. As SME, recommends process change informed by business needs.
Partners with other HR Operations team members on:
• Implementation of the HRIS Road map.
• Workday Release readiness (bi-annual releases).
• Working closely with Workday Cloud Management partners (Alight) to optimize processes within Workday.
• Ensuring integrations with downstream systems are correct via management of data feeds and regular audits
• Ensuring process configuration complies with regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
• Developing and delivering Workday training for HR Team, People Managers and Employees.
• Enabling Workday configuration for business operations in Canada and India.
• Deploy improvement tools and techniques (e.g. Root Cause Problem Solving) to identify and diagnose recurring and
impactful issues, errors and missed opportunities and then propose the solution for these through effective partnership
and project management implementation and embedding.
Service Delivery, People Data and Reporting:
• Responsible for leveraging communication channels and tools to enable “Tier 0” self-service.
• Responsible for “Tier 1” execution level of multiple Employee Life Cycle processes (i.e., Background checks,
• Advises Managers and employees day to day and on issue resolution as it relates to Workday and HR processes.
• Maintains the inventory of E2E processes and keeps a log of approved changes.
• Ensures employee data changes occur accurately and timely in Workday.
• Compiles data for regularly scheduled reporting requests (i.e., Quarterly business reviews)
• Coordinates government compliance reporting (i.e., EEO, ACA).
• Continuously monitors and drives compliance in our processes and ways of working.
• Provides quarterly HR controls reporting to auditors.
• Audits and reconciles Workday data with other systems (i.e., ADP, Benefit vendors).
Required Qualifications and Professional Experience:
• BS/BA degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years’ experience in a Human Resources role.
• 2 years’ experience working with HR Processes.
• Demonstrated HR functional knowledge: Employee Life cycle, Talent Acquisition, Talent, Benefits.
• Solid working knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Recruiting.
• Change Management, Training and/or communication, employee engagement experience
Preferred Qualifications and Professional Experience in several areas:
Experience in a Human Resources role in organizations with a progressive process improvement model.
Experience mapping, performing and embedding End-to-End HR Processes and understanding of the RASCI responsibility assignment matrix.
Workday Fundamentals training
Workday implementation experience or Workday experience as a workflow configurator
Experience in Workday custom reporting.
knowledge of HCM integration issues and experience working with 3rd party system integrations.
Workday upgrades / releases readiness experience
Project Management for HRIS projects and Root Cause Problem Solving techniques.
Experience working with employees and teams located in other countries.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Demonstrate behaviors and qualities consistent with the priceline.com values of Team, Accountability, Trust.
A customer centric focus, with a sense of urgency and understands the value of ‘get it right first time’.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to details
Ability to recognize and differentiate among the needs and priorities of stakeholders.
Ability to drive initiatives.
Ability to proactively anticipate upcoming issues and takes action to prevent problems occurring.
Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel.
Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline.com: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability, and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws