At Priceline, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. [NASDAQ: BKNG], we believe every trip is a Big Deal to our customers. Whether it’s a much-needed getaway, wedding, reunion, graduation, or rooting on a favorite team—those are the moments that matter.
Our mission? Be the Best Travel Dealmakers in the World. We provide our customers with smart and easy ways to access the very best deals available on hotel rooms, flights, rental cars, vacation packages and cruises, so they can be there for the moments that matter the most to them.
Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you’re in the right place.
Priceline is seeking a proven integration leader to drive the supply integration aspect of the overall business strategy. The Senior Director will be the point person ensuring that the integration of critical partners onto the Priceline platform is executed in a seamless manner, on time, on budget and according to the needed specifications. This leader will be partnering with 20+ suppliers globally and will manage systems integrations across all of Booking’s Holdings. The role is critical to ensuring that there is consistent, accurate flow of data and information assets across both the enterprise and critical partners.
Come join Priceline’s growing technology center in Mumbai consisting of a world class engineering team in building the next generation web and services platform for Priceline.
- Lead the integration and onboarding of suppliers onto the Priceline platform
- Drive architecture of API environment that supports systems integrations at scale
- Establish best-in-class process orientation and procedures for streamlining the onboarding and integration of partners
- Serve as the key interface between Priceline and supplier stakeholders ensuring clear communication amongst all stakeholders
- Serve as the first review for technology including applications and architecture
- Collaborate with architecture and engineering organizations in order to ensure that appropriate foundational elements are in place in order to support and scale business goals
- Contribute to the enhancement of Priceline’s enterprise-wide technology strategy and transformation program focused on improving efficiency, modernizing, maturing and aligning technology capabilities across the business and increasing Priceline’s technology value proposition for customers
- Partner with the Chief Product Officer to design and execute A/B experiments in support of the product vision
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to drive SEM/SEO spend and targeted campaigns based on behavioral data from Web and mobile channels
- Provide the Chief Financial Officer and their team with data and analytics assets that power financial forecasting and modeling
- Lead Site Experimentation platform and its further development
- Introduce tools and techniques that contribute to a culture of innovation and collaboration incorporating Agile principles that encourages creativity and recognizes that failing fast can generate the learning that can ultimately contribute to long term success
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related STEM field is preferred although the specific field of study is secondary to practical experience and record of applicable contribution. An advanced degree, MS or MBA is desirable.
- Seasoned, validated leader with proven credentials in building and leading high performing systems integration and engineering teams at scale
- Hands-on experience architecting and deploying API’s to support systems integrations at scale
- Experience leading multi-site teams of employees and contractors
- Strong commercial orientation, ideally in a complex e-commerce business
- Ambitious, hardworking leader who can effectively drive change and initiatives independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to communicate with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders and express technical matters in cogent layman’s terms
- Record of collaboration working with functional peers and business partners
- Proven strategic planning and roadmap development skills
- Program and project management skills that reflect a record of delivering complex, mission critical initiatives on time, on budget and according to desired specifications
- Familiarity with contemporary systems and platform architecture frameworks
- Experience leveraging Cloud and third party services to enhance and accelerate the software development lifecycle; experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Kubernetes is preferred
- Ability to measure results and demonstrate a return on technology investments
- Vendor/Partner selection and management
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.