Europe - remote
Lines of Business
Europe - remote
Lines of Business
Whether it’s hotels, rental cars, flights, cruises or packages, our lines of business develop the relationships we need to generate great deals and then get them to Priceline customers – so they can experience all the moments that matter to them.
Priceline is the leader in offering customers more ways to save on travel – hotel rooms, flights, rental cars, packages, and cruises. We provide our customers with access to more than one million accommodations of all types, including non-traditional accommodations like apartments and vacation rentals, and flights to all corners of the world. We are part of Booking Holdings (alongside Booking.com, Agoda, KAYAK, and others). In every department, Priceline provides a working environment that is rich with innovation, collaboration, and a deep desire to win.
Priceline is seeking an ambitious, results-oriented individual to assume the role of Director of Airline Partnerships. This role will have responsibility for Western Europe. You will be responsible for opening this market by building relationships with the airlines in your territory: setting strategic direction for your portfolio, accessing best in class flight inventory and rates, discussing the benefits of working together, and implementing innovative tactics to exceed aggressive supply and business growth targets. All your actions will be in support of growing Priceline’s flight business, as well as that of other Booking Holdings brands.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the airline industry in Western Europe, have superior communication skills, and is highly analytical. You must be competitive, a self-starter, and thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment. The ability to establish and develop long-term relationships both internally and externally will be critical to success.
Regional coverage of France/Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg/Germany/Austria/Switzerland.
· Develop and strengthen long-term, strategic partnerships with new and existing airline partners in your territory
· Clearly communicate the unique value of Priceline’s flight business to a multitude of airline stakeholders
· Deliver a strategic plan to grow bookings, and overall business for assigned portfolio
· Analyze data to identify key issues, trends and opportunities.
· Translate those findings into an action plan with the aim of improving both Priceline and airline partner performance
· Act as a consultative partner – understand the needs and capabilities of both Priceline and the airline, and develop solutions that benefits both parties
· Deliver exceptional day-to-day account management – reporting, performance management, troubleshooting, etc.
· Address issues and identify opportunities in a constructive and collaborative manner
· Communicate effectively with a cross-functional set of internal stakeholders (product, customer care, marketing, etc.) to pursue innovative opportunity development and resolve day-to-day issues
· Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a related area; MBA preferred
· Minimum 5 years of building and maintaining strategic partnerships in the travel industry; aviation or online travel experience preferred
· Airline Partnerships /Distribution experience preferred
· Airline Pricing/Revenue Management experience strongly preferred
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into action
· Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
· Comfortable working under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to constantly evolving marketplace conditions
· Innovative, creative thinker
· Willingness to travel
· Demonstrated history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.