Priceline is the leader in offering customers more ways to save on travel – hotel rooms, flights, rental cars, packages, and cruises. We provide our customers with access to more than one million accommodations of all types, including non-traditional accommodations like apartments and vacation rentals, and to flights to all corners of the world. We are part of Booking Holdings (alongside Booking.com, Agoda, KAYAK, and others). In every department, Priceline provides a working environment that is rich with innovation, collaboration, and a deep desire to win.
Priceline is looking for a dedicated, experienced digital business development manager to oversee new media partnerships in the EMEA region and positively contribute to expanding business relations with new and existing advertising agency and client partners. You will need to be aggressive with prospecting and demonstrate strong client retention skills.
Position can be located in London or Amsterdam.
- Build and maintain a pipeline to exceed quarterly target
- Become a trusted advisor by providing actionable recommendations on how to maximize advertising effectiveness
- Seek innovative solutions to problems and processes to ensure client’s success
- Identify and align crucial business needs and/or key partner promotional windows with Priceline.com media offerings and custom promotion integration where applicable
- Lead client calls and meetings with day to day contacts and senior decision makers as appropriate
- Work closely with Account Management and Advertising Operations team, with the end goal of client satisfaction and business growth
- Leverage CRM platform to communicate applicable updates and account progress to management team
- Liaise with sister company’s Partnership team to identify potential cross product partner opportunities
- Support vision and values of the team and Priceline.com
- 3-5+ years digital media experience with proven track record of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships, preferably in the travel industry
- Understanding of the digital landscape including: Display, Native, Mobile, Social, Programmatic, & Data
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to uncover financial opportunities through data evaluation
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Superior written communication skills
- Must have great presentation and meeting management skills
- Good with Excel and other applications to analyze performance data and generate insights and recommendations for sophisticated performance marketing clients
- Some travel may be required to business meetings and events
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.