Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you’re in the right place.
Priceline is looking for a world class, high energy Program Manager to join the Business Process Office to support and improve our business processes. Development areas include improving our visibility in the Technology Department, Licensing, Investment, Compliance, Technical Projects' progress, program health dashboards and capacity planning.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create synergy, possess assertiveness, achieve team cohesion, while integrating and aligning of corporate initiatives. Our teams are small and allow great opportunities to learn new technologies and grow professionally.
Qualified individuals must be adept at translating complex processes into concrete deliverables, and possess strong project management skills to shepherd these deliverables from definition to deployment across the organization. We are looking for someone with an Agile management background that feels comfortable designing processes and managing the execution. Successful candidate will work closely with business and technology teams throughout the company in a role that requires you to coordinate across teams, mitigate risks, and balance business needs.
· Maintain regular communication with project team and stakeholders, ensuring all parties have accurate and current information
· Manage complex programs interfacing with internal/external teams & technology/finance teams
· Define common platform/architecture for gathering, communicating and reporting operating metrics using JIRA/Confluence
· Establishes mechanisms for planning, completing and monitoring process changes for projects
· Leads the research of internal and external best practices and with recommendations for process improvements
· Communicates the status of the initiatives and associated projects or teams to appropriate levels of the organization
· Participates in the business planning, capital planning and portfolio management processes to acquire resources needed to implement process improvements
· Communicates and secures sponsorship on innovation and business models
· Validates benefits, cost, and opportunity fit of all process/opportunity/system changes and prioritizing these initiatives based on established guidelines
· Acts as Ambassador for measurement, accountability and a disciplined approach to process improvement throughout the Organization
· Works with employees at all levels of the technology organization, as well as across all Businesses, on functional objectives and assessing the current processes performed within and among functional areas which support these objectives
· Agile SCRUM management experience, Agile transformation experience a plus
· JIRA & Confluence skills that support building reporting dashboards and effective communication
· Experience running compliance programs (SOX, PCI, audits)
· Portfolio Management experience for a technology organization
· Proficiency with business intelligence reporting
· Experience developing and analyzing program metrics for senior technology management
· Experience developing and implementing best practices/process improvements for technology organizations
· Solid ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and be open to peer reviews
· Strong relationship building abilities and listening skills (adaptive communication, active listening)
· Demonstrated excellence in written/verbal communications skills
· Ability to produce high quality deliverables while maintaining schedule commitments
· Must have proven ability to balance conflicting priorities
· Passionate about building best in class solutions with an eye for fine details
· Ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business and technical audiences
· Ability to adapt to changing technologies, processes, and environments
· 5-9 years of Program Management experience in a technology organization (preferably ecommerce)
· Agile SCRUM experience and certification preferred
· A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Management, or Business Administration.
· JIRA/Confluence experience
· Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.