Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you’re in the right place.
Priceline is currently seeking a Senior SAP Engineer that is fluent in S4/Hana application development and architecture to be a technical/functional resource for the implementation and maintenance of the platform. You will have a broad background to participate in the finance transformation project, which includes green field implementation of SAP S4/Hana (migrating from Oracle EBS) on Cloud.
In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables, the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions while very good at influencing and teaching their fellow technologists. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills.
- Design and Develop SAP HANA applications and customize apps.
- Participate in Agile Development Methodology with Test Driven Development process from the development phase to testing phase and post-production phase.
- Develop Core Data Services in SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics using SQL views in SAP HANA Studio
- Deploy all the existing developments into SAP HANA cloud platform by using SAP HANA-TDI approach and ensure code compliance per Priceline.com Coding Standards.
- Implement electronic accounting using Event Based Coding, Secured FTP rules, SOAP UI and WSDL Definitions
- Develop SAP ODATA Entities using SAP Gateway Service builder which can be consumed by any application outside SAP World using the HTTP(s) protocol
- Convert business critical requirements into SAP applications using technical approach, test and deploy those features.
- Coordinate unit testing and integration testing with the development team (onsite and offshore) and bug fixing with the testing team with input from product management
- Maintain SAP GRC solution in compliance by understanding and providing only required authorizations to run the financial process in the SAP system
- Install FIORI and PERSONAS components in S/4 HANA environment using HANA Lifecycle management
- Provide production support of existing security roles and functions. Work with the business users in refining risk and mitigating controls. Support business areas on risks and proposed mitigating controls.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Full Stack ABAP development including UI5 and Fiori, ABAP on HANA with S/4 HANA application Suite.
- Experience in SAP middleware tools like PI-PO
- Good exposure to business area expertise in SAP Finance applications
- Good experience of Data Conversion/Data replication with tools like BODS , SLT and other SAP tools.
- Knowledge about Data Tiering, archiving related to SAP S/4 systems.
- Knowledge of Integration with solution manager for custom code lifecycle mgmt., solution Monitoring, Data retention etc.
- Knowledge of AWS or other Cloud platforms.
- Experience with integration of 3rd party tools like Blackline, Concur etc.,
- Working exposure towards Agile/Activate development practices in SAP.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field