At Priceline, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. [NASDAQ: BKNG], we believe every trip is a Big Deal to our customers. Whether it’s a much-needed getaway, wedding, reunion, graduation, or rooting on a favorite team—those are the moments that matter.
Our mission? Be the Best Travel Dealmakers in the World. We provide our customers with smart and easy ways to access the very best deals available on hotel rooms, flights, rental cars, vacation packages and cruises, so they can be there for the moments that matter the most to them.
Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you’re in the right place.
We are hiring for a Senior Data Analytics Engineers for Priceline’s growing engineering center in Mumbai consisting of a world class Data Engineering team. The new team will consist of 25 new roles, of a variety of levels, building from scratch new large scale cloud based initiatives for Priceline and our affiliates Booking.com, Agoda, KAYAK, and others.
You will be working in our mission critical assignments while handling a large infrastructure that caters to billions of user base across the world. You should be excited about working with a team which works in 24*7 environment and also happy to interact with both internal & external audiences especially when they have issues related to performance of infrastructure.
Senior Data Analytic Engineers are focused on building critical mostly real time data pipelines to support various business needs such as analytics, data science, reporting and personalization use cases.
• 5+ years with experience with building real time, scalable data pipelines
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Excellent programming and software design skills
• Experience working in a cloud based environment is a must have. GCP experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in Kafka a plus
• Experience building a data lake is a plus
• Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines.
• Demonstrated history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Priceline is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.