From accounting and financial planning to risk/fraud analysis and payments, our Finance team ensures not only our company’s financial security, but also that our customers can buy from us with confidence.
Why this job’s a big deal?
Our FP&A team sits at the center of the organization and is actively involved with all major strategic decisions. The individual will be an integral member of a team responsible for budgeting, forecasting and managing priceline.com’s full P&L (revenues and expenses) and serving as analytical and strategic business partners throughout the organization.
In this role you will get to:
● Build and maintain robust driver-based forecasting models
● Build company/industry knowledge and develop a strong understanding of relevant financial metrics
● Support the measurement of relevant key performance indicators
● Perform insightful variance analysis verses budget, forecast and prior year
● Work across the team to build reporting infrastructure and help develop new FP&A processes and analyses that add value for all stakeholders
● Partner to multiple teams within priceline.com (examples include the product teams – hotel, rental car, flight, and package – as well as marketing, customer care, technology, and others)
● Lead strategic analyses for business partners
Who you are:
● Bachelor’s degree in finance or other quantitative discipline
● Minimum 3+ years of related professional experience in FP&A.
● Extensive Excel modeling experience required
● Ability and interest to utilize tools such as Hyperion/HFM, Anaplan, Essbase, Tableau and SQL
● Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
● Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline.com: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Who we are:
WE ARE PRICELINE.
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliners are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, fueled by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding – we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized.
We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!
Priceline ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.