We’re a data-driven organization, which makes our Analytics and Data Science teams the brains of our operation. On the cutting edge of customer and business analytics, they make sure all our decisions and innovations are based on the latest insights.
Why this job’s a big deal?
You will work with highly talented analysts and solve critical business problems using data and analytics.
In this role you will get to:
● Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that track and explain drivers of business performance and growth
● Collaborate with key stakeholders across business units, marketing, finance, customer service and technology to deliver insights and work planning
● Answer tough questions with data
Who you are:
● Excellent written and verbal communication; extremely proficient in presentation writing tools (e.g., Power Point, Slides)
● Expertise in Excel; experience with SQL and analytic tools such as Tableau
● Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Intellectual curiosity with demonstrated ability to learn and master new subject areas quickly
● Comfortable with ambiguity
● Passion for travel and business
● 3+ years in travel industry experience is preferred. Flight industry experience preferred. Strategy / management consulting background preferred.
Who we are:
WE ARE PRICELINE
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliners are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, fueled by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding – we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized. We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!
Priceline ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.