Director, Support Services
Our Customer Care teams make sure we provide a highly ethical working environment where everyone at Priceline can bring their whole selves to work and deliver their very best each day. We want you to thrive – to feel safe, supported, valued, and growing to your highest potential!
Why this job’s a big deal
This individual serves as the senior leader over the Quality Assurance, Training, Instructional Design, and Business Intelligence functions within Customer Care. The primary customer for this group is the Operations team however there are multiple dotted line relationships throughout the department and larger enterprise.
In this role you will get to:
● Put the customer at the center of everything we do.
● Develop and implement a strategic vision for the Customer Care Support Services organization, continually improving the value it adds to its customers
● Lead, manage, and develop a team dedicated to improving the Training and Quality Assurance functions
● Lead and develop trainers, facilitators, instructional designers, and people managers within the Training organization; oversee accuracy and effectiveness of all Customer Care training curricula
● Develop and deploy a Customer Care career pathing program
● Lead and develop Quality Assurance managers to develop a world-class QA operation
● Continually drives business improvements by bringing forward actionable insights to counterparts in the enterprise
● Effectively lead remote teams in a multi-site, multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
● Fully own all aspects of the agent experience & lifecycle, including training, new hire attrition, quality, career pathing, and skill development.
Who you are:
● Bachelor’s degree required;
● Minimum 1-3 years of experience managing:
○ 3rd party (outsource) relationships
○ Multi-site operations (preference if experienced in multi-national environments)
● Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in a medium-sized call center environment (1000+ seats) that includes:
● Strong knowledge of contact center training best practices including optimal blending of modalities necessary to attract and engage today’s workforce for both Sales and Service teams
● Architect and maintain an LMS environment (Litmos preferred)
● Experience with e-learning tools – Camtasia, Articulate360, Captivate
● Experience with Instruction Design teams, including the creation and maintenance of a scalable training curriculum;
● Experience in best practices for contact center QA programs
● Contact Center Analytics – leverage Business Intelligence insights to understand and surface pattern trends in the operation that may signal an improvement opportunity
● Experienced in both Service and Sales environments
● Strong organizational skills
● Inspirational leader and motivator;
● Experience building, leading and mentoring a team;
● Strong analytical skills;
● Demonstrated process improvement methodology and results;
● Expert at delegation and prioritization to meet deadlines;
● Excellent communication skills for any audience from entry-level agents to CEO;
● Demonstrate effectiveness at achieving results through others
● Illustrated history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust.
The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it’s a way of life. Unquestionable integrity and ethics is essential.
Who we are:
WE ARE PRICELINE.
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliner’s are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, fueled by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding – we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized.
We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Our Commitment
Priceline ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by governing law.