Product Mgmt & Design
Product Mgmt & Design
This role is eligible for our five day flex office work model.
Our Product Design and Management teams work tirelessly to understand what our customers need and make it a reality. They’re the ones who make our deals come to life and our user experience simple
Why this job’s a big deal:
The Hotels product team is responsible for the full-stack product, from
connectivity to the hotel suppliers all the way up to the user experience. This role will focus on building out services and features that delight our customers and showcase our very best supply and content.
In this role you will get to:
● Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to understand user behavior, industry trends, and
● Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our hotel platform provide the best
feature set capabilities for our clients and customers
● Define requirements, problem solve with engineers, coordinate between cross functional
teams, and most importantly deliver results!
● Troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical
● Define and implement A/B tests throughout our stack to improve business and customer KPIs
● Draft user stories, product specifications and test and measurement plans
● Develop and plan the roadmap to achieve business and product goals
● Monitor performance of existing features and prioritizing updates as needed
● Be the glue! The product manager holds an organization together – it is part of your job to
communicate often with all team members
● Get your hands dirty. We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small. Some days
you will be presenting quarterly strategy plans to senior leadership and other days you will be in
war rooms helping the tech team debug issues
Who you are:
● 5-7 years experience working in the building Product features with a full-stack teams
● Experience balancing and prioritizing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
● Experimental and data driven approach. Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and
trends, identify gaps, and recommend action plans to improve the overall product
● A self-starter who is inquisitive and able to move projects forward with little direction
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from pitch decks, to detailed Agile
stories, to demo presentations
● Experience with Google Analytics, SQL, and data analytics, A/B testing methodologies
● Demonstrate a history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team,
Accountability and Trust.
● The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it’s a way of life. Unquestionable
integrity and ethics is essential.