This role is eligible for our five day flex office work model
Technical Program Manager
Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you’re in the right place.
Why this job’s a big deal:
Priceline is looking for a world class, high energy Technical Program Manager to join the Product and Program Delivery team to support and improve our business processes. In this critical role, you will partner with Product and Tech leaders to plan, design and drive the execution of projects to make big deal moments for our customers, and to ensure that we remain competitive, and get the work done.
In this role you will get to:
- Collaborate closely with business and technology teams throughout the company to coordinate cross-team deliverables, mitigate risks, and balance business needs.
- Create synergy, possess assertiveness, achieve team cohesion, while integrating and aligning corporate initiatives.
- Translate complex processes into concrete deliverables, and possess strong project management skills to shepherd these deliverables from definition to deployment across the organization.
- Utilize your experience in Agile management that feels comfortable designing processes and managing the execution.
- Maintain regular communication with the project team and stakeholders, ensuring all parties have accurate and current information.
- Contribute your ideas and best practices to be leveraged by your peers in the Product & Program team.
- Manage one or more agile scrum teams of in-house and off-shore developers, running all sprint ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, story pointing, demos and retrospectives.
- Promote and utilize business intelligence reporting and metrics, acting as an ambassador for measurement, accountability and a disciplined approach to process improvement throughout the Priceline organization.
Who you are:
- 4 – 7 years of Program Management experience in a technology organization (preferably ecommerce, Travel, Finance).
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Management, or Business Administration.
- Proven ability to balance conflicting priorities, building best in class solutions with an eye for fine details, and ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business and technical audiences.
- Experienced running a variety of product development, compliance.. Experienced with Agile SCRUM development environment.
- Strong ability to utilize JIRA/Confluence.
- Illustrated history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust.
- The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it’s a way of life. Unquestionable integrity and ethics is essential.