Director Training & Quality, Support Services
This role is eligible for our five-day flex office work model.
We pride ourselves on Customer Care at Priceline. And our team delivers the very best. Through our partner call centers and online support services, we make sure customers are always looked after before, during and after booking a deal with Priceline.
Why this job’s a big deal:
This individual serves as the senior leader over the Training, Quality Assurance, Instructional Design, and Business Intelligence functions within Sales/Customer Care. The primary customer for this group is the Operations team, however, there are multiple dotted line relationships throughout the department and larger enterprise.
In this role you will get to:
- Put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for the Sales/Customer Care Support Services organization, continually improving the value it adds to its customers
- Lead, manage, and develop a team dedicated to improving the Training and Quality Assurance functions
- Lead and develop trainers, facilitators, instructional designers, and people managers within the Training organization; be responsible for accuracy and effectiveness of all Sales/Customer Care training curricula
- Lead and develop Quality Assurance managers to develop an extraordinary QA operation
- Continually drives business improvements by bringing forward useful insights to counterparts in the enterprise
- Effectively lead remote teams in a multi-site, multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
- Fully own all aspects of the agent experience & lifecycle, including training, new hire attrition, quality, career pathing, and skill development.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience managing:
- 3rd party (outsource) relationships
- Multi-site operations (preference if experienced in multi-national environments)
- Minimum 3+ years’ offshore BPO experience working in a medium-sized call center environment (1000+ seats) that includes:
- Strong knowledge of contact center training standard processes including optimal blending of modalities necessary to attract and engage today’s workforce for both Sales and Service teams
- Training and QA experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Architect and maintain an LMS environment (Litmos preferred)
- Experience with Elearning tools – Camtasia, Articulate360, Captivate
- Experience with Instruction Design teams, including the creation and maintenance of a scalable training curriculum
- Experience in standard processes for contact center QA programs
- Contact Center Analytics – leverage Business Intelligence insights to understand and surface pattern trends in the operation that may signal an improvement opportunity
- Experienced in both Service and Sales environments
- Strong organizational skills
- Inspirational leader and motivator
- Experience building, leading, and mentoring a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated process improvement methodology and results
- Expert at delegation and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills for any audience from entry-level agents to CEO
- Demonstrate effectiveness at achieving results through others
- Illustrated history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust.
- The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it’s a way of life. Unquestionable integrity and ethics is essential.